Scotty Cameron is a not just a brand name. He is a real person born to a father who was a golf enthusiast. His father was also a maker of gold putters. Eventually, Scotty became really good at creating golf clubs, working long hours with his father after school and during weekends.
When his father passed away, he worked in various golf shops until he had the opportunity to open his own company with his wife in 1992. Before long, his putters were being used in the PGA, and when Bernard Langer won a Masters with Scotty’s putter, his business was put in the map.
Today Scotty Cameron is one of the most premier brands in golf.
The Benefits of Scotty Cameron Putters
This brand would not have exploded just because a golfer won a competition. The putters from this company have properties that make them unique and sought after. Years of building and designing golf clubs made the company what it is today, and here are some of the benefits of buying the company’s golf clubs.
- Craftsmanship – the putters have proven performance thanks to its designers. The makers of the clubs also have a high level of craftsmanship that pales other brands in comparison. The putters have high-end engineering and are made with precision.
- Variation – Scotty knows that people have different strokes. And because of this knowledge, he created many variations of his products that will suit the different styles of different players. This is why you will see putters with square shapes and heads that have critical angles.
- Science – the creators of Scotty Cameron putters today use science to design the clubs. They know the trajectory of the ball and they use their knowledge about impact, angle, and metal composition to create the best possible golf clubs that will deliver the best performance.
The Best Scotty Cameron Putters
The company has so many products but here, we will take a look at a few of those that are considered as golfers’ favorites.
This putter comes in a series of four. Basically, it is a putter designed for speed.
- Sculpted edges
- Adjusted plumbing on the neck angle for a better view
- The body is made with stainless steel
- The face has an aluminum alloy construct
- The design helps dampen vibration
- Available in different models like blades and mallets
- Has a medium-sized Matador grip that is perfect in the hands
- This putter series is expensive, and the lowest price range you can find is at $350.
This putter has a square face and a mallet design. It uses different types of materials to enhance a golfer’s putting performance.
- Comes in with a handy 33-inch model
- Has Standard Lie Angle
- Shaft made of steel
- Improved features in terms of alignment and responsiveness.
- Strike is solid and has a quiet impact
- It is face-balanced, so it is best suited to golfers who have no arc when striking
- The Matador grip is at 11 inches, and it provides a comfortable grip.
- Contrasting colors help you get you in the right position
- So far, this putter is also expensive at $300+. In terms of performance and looks, there is really nothing bad to name about this product.
Scotty Cameron is a leading golf club manufacturer. Because of its high quality, it is not unusual to see it partnering with other sports companies like Titleist. It has several lines of products that can address the needs of each golfer type, and each line has a series where an enthusiast of the sport can choose which one is the best for him.